Terms and Conditions of Hire
Unless otherwise stated in writing a Click Picnic quote will be valid for a period of up to seven days from the date the quote was issued.
Quotes will be confirmed as a booking when
- The deposit has been received by Click Picnic
- An Invoice including terms and conditions has been signed by the hirer and returned to Click Picnic by email.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure a Click Picnic event hire package.
Deposits should be made by the hirer on or before the due date as stated on the invoiced.
3. Change and Cancellation
- Any cancellation will result in loss of deposit.
- Changes must occur no less than 30 days prior to the date of hire and must be approved by Click Picnic
- Where the total value of the package is changed to become less than the original deposited invoice the total cost will not be altered by more than 10% unless otherwise stated in writing by Click Picnic
- In the case of inclement weather bookings in outdoor locations will not be refunded
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to make alternate arrangements at an indoor location.
- In the case the weather forecast predicts inclement weather, Click Picnic will not assemble hire items outdoors.
4. Loss or damage to hire items
All hire items supplied to the hirer are property of Click Picnic unless otherwise stated in a signed invoice.
Damage to or loss of hire items within the period of hire as detailed in the invoice, will be reported by the hirer to Click Picnic immediately.
- If the hire items are lost, the hirer must pay to Click Picnic the current replacement cost of the hire items;
- If the hire items are damaged, the hiree must pay for all repairs;
5. Site Approval
The hirer shall be responsible for giving any local or other authorities any necessary notice of their intention to host an event that includes Click Picnic hire items.
6. Venue details and access
It is the responsibility of the hirer;
- to determine the suitability of the hire package for the event.
- to seek necessary approval and or permits required for venues and locations.
- to supply details regarding access to the venue including flights of stairs and locations not accessible by vehicle.
- The hirer will accept and pay surcharges relating to difficult entry or access to a venue or location.
In the event there is no access to loading bays in commercial areas the hirer will pre-pay or reimburse Click Picnic if there are costs for parking.
7. Extended Hire
Click Picnic will deliver, assemble, pack down and remove items as agreed upon in a signed invoice by the hirer. An extended hire surcharge will apply in the event that;
- Click Picnic is required to return at another time to collect hire items.
- The hirer seeks to hire items for a period longer than originally invoiced
- Extended hire is approved by Click Picnic.
The hirer is responsible for the supervision and security of Click Picnic hire items until such time that it is collected by Click Picnic.
In the event that hire items are stolen from the venue or location;
- the hirer shall notify Click Picnic in writing stating the full circumstances of the theft and the time the police were notified
- Until Click Picnic receives such notification, the hiring charges will continue
- The hirer agrees to cover the costs to replace items stolen under the supervision of the hiree during the period of hire.
The hirer is to ensure adequate safety measures are adopted when using hire items provided by Click Picnic when necessary.
The hirer agrees;
- Not to move hire items once they have been assembled at the venue or location.
- That if items are used incorrectly they are used at the hirer’s own risk.
- It is the responsibility of the hiree to inspect the venue or location to be sure it meets necessary safety standards for guests.
Click Picnic accepts no responsibility for injuries sustained where the hirer and or guests move or incorrectly use items against the recommendation or instruction of Click Picnic.
10. Electrical Damage
Any damage to the hire items by fusion or malfunction of electrical equipment is the hirer's liability and the hirermust take adequate precautions. The hiree will be charged for any repairs required to the damaged hire items.
All hire items should be made ready by the hiree for pack down and removal by Click Picnic at the agreed time.
Rubbish should be removed from surfaces and cleared from the venue or location by the hirer.
Plates, glassware and flatware should be left on the table to be packed away by ClickPicnic. Plates and glasses should be emptied but not cleaned. It is agreed that the whole or any part of the cost incurred by the Company arising out of the failure by the hirer to clean the hire items as outlined will incur a charge to the hirer.
12. Payment Terms
All payments are strictly due as detailed in the Click Picnic invoice to the hirer. Payments should be made by way of bank transfer or cash to Click Picnic.
Bank transfers made on the due date require proof of payment from the bank. Bookings cannot be confirmed without a deposit. Failure to pay an invoice may result in cancellation of a booking and loss of deposit.
The hirer will pay a bond to an amount that will be determined once the order is placed.
"Click Picnic" means the business responsible for the hiring of items.
"The hirer" means the person or persons business who will be hiring items and to whom the Tax Invoice is addressed.
"Hire Items" means furniture, crockery, glassware, flatware and associated accessories in packages hired by the hiree from Click Picnic.